DFRobot Maqueen, is a graphical programming robot for STEM education, which inherits playability and simple operation of micro:bit. The Mini-body, interesting features and plug-and-play allow children to quickly learn graphical programming in entertaining, nurturing children’s interest in science and logical thinking.
– Support for Makecode, will support Scratch and python later.
– Small size, flexible movement.
– All-metal miniature gear motor, good quality, strong driving force.
– Line patrol, ambient light, LED lights, ultrasonic interface, buzzer, I2C interface, mechanical expansion screw hole, etc. … full-featured, highly expandable.
– Exclusive customized POM bearing wheel, flexible and reliable, strong obstacle crossing ability.
– Easy to install, easy to use.
More on https://www.dfrobot.com/product-1783….
Source video, image and text: DFRobot