Cecotec / Electric Scooter Outsider E-volution 8,5 Phoenix | The mobility of the future
· Electric scooter with a maximum power of 700 W, capable of climbing hills.
· Ultra-light and interchangeable battery thanks to the Phoenix system.
· Long duration with autonomy of approximately up to 25 km.
· Tube Wheels Forever Wheels 8.5 “, more resistant and with prevention system of blowout and puncture.
· Eco mode for safe handling with battery saving.
· Comfort mode for the best performance combined with an optimal battery consumption.
· Sport mode to reach maximum power and speed of up to 25 km / h.
· Mazinger system of folding grips to reduce space and improve transport.
· It reaches a maximum speed of up to 25 km / h.
· Triple extreme safety braking system, with disc brake, electric and rear manual brake added.
· LED panel on the front that shows the speed and battery.
· It has a computer on board that marks the possible problems or errors that the scooter can have.
· Folding structure of light and compact aluminum, to be able to store it anywhere.
· Charge time between 3 and 4 hours to have it always ready for use.
· Numerous accessories available in the online store and points of sale: ultra fast charger, extra batteries, padlock, mobile support …
Descubre más: https://cecotec.es/outsider-e-volutio…
Source all video, image and text: Cecotec