KUKA / Robotic Hair Restoration Can Improve Millions of Lives | Medical Robotics
KUKA partner, Restoration Robotics, is on a mission to improve the lives of people suffering from hair loss. With the precision, flexibility and safety provided by KUKA’s LBR Med robot, Restoration Robotics has taken another large leap in robotic hair restoration procedures with the ARTAS iX system. And with the world’s first certification of LBR Med as a medical component, the robot offers a truly unique advantage.
Restoration Robotics explains how ARTAS iX system works and highlights its particular advantages.
The ARTAS System utilizes state-of-the-art robotic and artificial intelligence (AI) technology to deliver precise, minimally-invasive permanent hair restoration results while reducing the risk of human error.
- Intelligently identifies and precisely selects your optimal hair follicles (grafts) from your donor area, rendering your procedure virtually undetectable with no linear scar.
- Physician-assisted robotic precision protects your existing hair maintaining a natural appearance in the donor and implantation areas.
- 3D hairline planning to create your desired, natural-looking results.
- The advanced vision system selects and creates optimal recipient sites and simultaneously implants each harvested graft.
- The world’s only robotic hair restoration system is a proprietary, patented and FDA-cleared device.
More about Medical Robotics at KUKA: https://www.kuka.com/industries/healt…
More information about Restoration Robotic / Artas iX system: Artas IX
Source video, image and text: KUKA – Robots & Automation
Source text: Restoration Robotic / Artas iX system